Sozial and emotional skills…
… I consider these to be of equal importance to specialist skills.
Imagine the following situations:
○ You set yourself a long-term objective, where you need endurance and a lot of energy. And: You make it!
○ You talk to a collegue about a conflict and he or she involves says “thank you”. Mutually you work on a solution both of you will agree to.
○ In your team people work focused and success oriented and from time to time people joke and have fun.
○ In team meetings everybody is on time and well prepared. You work both at the same time concentrated and relaxed and people are actively participating.
It is precisely this positive, committed climate that I would like to instill in your company, as a coach, trainer or facilitator – and I’d welcome the challenge!
Certificates and Memberships
2003 to now: Founder and CEO of c-s-x and Freelancer
- Softskill-Trainer: leadership, communication, collaboration
- Business-Coach: team-, leadership- and executive-coaching
- Event-Manager: indoor and outdoor events, such as city rallye, team challence, paddling
- Facilitator: facilitating companys away days, meetings etc
for various companies, e.g. Auswärtiges Amt, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, GKV-Spitzenverband, fletwerk, Alexa, kombiverkehr, Volksfürsorge, Viasys Healthcare Services, Praxisgemeinschaft Dr. Schott, Investitionsbank Berlin.
2000 – 2001: Product Manager at KPN/Qwest, Karlsruhe
1995 – 2000: Lecturer and Systems Administrator at the FCZB, Berlin
1991 – 1993: Product Manager at H. Berthold AG, Berlin
Training, futher education
2018: Scrum Master training at proagile.de
2009 – 2010: trained as Coach at the Coaching Spirale Berlin (around 200 hours), www.coaching-spirale.de
2007: Accreditet Trainer for the Margerison-McCann Team Management Systems (TMS™), www.tms-zentrum.de
2002 – 2003: Trained as Outdoor Trainer, part of the experiential programme at ZIP in Karlsruhe, www.zip-team.de
1993 – 1994: Master of Science, Rochester Institute of Technologie (RIT), USA, www.rit.edu
1985 – 1991: Graduated (Dipl.-Ing.) Engineer in operational planning and co-ordination, University of Arts (UdK), Berlin, www.udk-berlin.de
ongoing: further training via specialist literature, newsletters, trade fairs, symposiums; own development via feedback from colleagues, regular exchange of experience, information and ideas with them, and participation in external training and coaching events. -Coachings.