Member of ICF Global, ICF Germany and Chapter Host of ICF Berlin Chapter. Designing events for continuing education, recertification (CCEUs) and networking.
My Vision as Business Coach and Team Coach
Imagine the following situations:
- You set yourself a long-term objective, where you need endurance and a lot of energy. And: You make it!
- You talk to a collegue about a conflict and he or she involves says “thank you”. Mutually you work on a solution both of you will agree to.
- In your team people work focused and success oriented and from time to time people joke and have fun.
- In team meetings everybody is on time and well prepared. You work both at the same time concentrated and relaxed and people are actively participating.
It is precisely this positive, committed climate that I would like to instill in your company, as a coach, trainer or facilitator – and I’d welcome the challenge!
My Professional Vita
TRAINING, FURTHER EDUCATION
- 2019: Design Thinking training at denkmodell.de
- 2018: Scrum Master training at proagile.de
- 2017: Certified by the Internationl Coach Federation (ICF) as Professional Certified Coach PCC™, www.coachfederation.org and www.coachfederation.de
- 2012 – 2016: Trained and Certified as Organization & Relationship Systems Coach – ORSC™, by CRR Global, USA, an ICF Certiﬁed Coach Training School, www.crrglobal.com
- 2009 – 2010: trained as Coach at the Coaching Spirale Berlin (around 200 hours), www.coaching-spirale.de
- 2007: Accreditet Trainer for the Margerison-McCann Team Management Systems (TMS™), www.tms-zentrum.de
- 2002 – 2003: Trained as Outdoor Trainer, part of the experiential programme at ZIP in Karlsruhe, www.zip-team.de
- 1993 – 1994: Master of Science, Rochester Institute of Technologie (RIT), USA, www.rit.edu
- 1985 – 1991: Graduated (Dipl.-Ing.) Engineer in operational planning and co-ordination, University of Arts (UdK), Berlin, www.udk-berlin.de
- ongoing: further training via specialist literature, newsletters, trade fairs, symposiums; own development via coaching, feedback from colleagues, regular exchange of experience, information and ideas with them, and participation in external training and coaching events.