… to releasing blockades and achieving goals
My Focal Points as Businesscoach & Teamcoach
Developing your business personality
- How can I lead my employees emphatically?
- What can I do to avoid becoming loud and unfriendly in meetings?
- How can I prepare the employees in my department for the upcoming restructuring of the company?
- How can I successfully transition from colleague to supervisor?
Co-creating business relationships
… for cooperative and successful collaboration.
- How can we as management team speak with one voice in order to remain clear when talking to stakeholders?
- What helps us to proactively shape our business relationship?
- How can we make the merger with the other company more acceptable to our employees?
Design Transformations & Transition Coachings
… for implementing new ways of thinking and behaving.
- How do we succeed in introducing and using digital tools and techniques in the long term?
- What can we do to successfully change our corporate culture and establish new processes?
- Which measures help to ensure that all employees pull together productively and motivated?
Models & Methods in my Business-Coachings are
- SCRUM and its values and mindset as a framework for agile collaboration – especially outside IT
- DESIGN THINKING for designing new, innovative products or processes
- TMS(TM) (Team Management System) for recognizing and leveraging the different competencies and preferences in the team
- Escalation levels according to Glass and conflict mediation for recognizing and solving conflicts
- Communication theories according to Schulz von Thun, Vera Birkenbiehl and others for low-friction and motivated communication
- Iceberg model for recognizing one’s own motivation as well as limiting beliefs
- and much more