… to achieve goals and expand your skills.
My Area of Focus as Business Coach & Team Coach
Developing your Business Personality
- How can I lead my employees cooperatively?
- What can I do to avoid becoming loud and unfriendly in meetings?
- How can I prepare the employees in my department for the upcoming restructuring of the company?
- How can I successfully transition from colleague to supervisor?
Co-creating Business Relationships
… for cooperative and successful collaboration
- How can we as management team speak with one voice in order to remain clear when talking to stakeholders?
- What helps us to proactively shape our business relationship?
- How can we make the planned restructuring of the company acceptable to our employees?
Designing Coporate Change Processes
… to implement new mindsets and behaviors
- How do we succeed in introducing and using digital tools and techniques in the long term?
- What can we do to successfully change the corporate culture and establish new processes?
- Which measures help to ensure that all employees work together productively and motivated?
Models & Methods in my Business and Team Coachings are
- ORSC™ and RSI™ – Tools and Skill of the Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching Model with its 5 Principles of Relationship Systems Intelligence
- Contextual Coaching with the Iceberg model of the CoachingSpirale for recognizing one’s own motivations as well as limiting beliefs
- SCRUM and its values and mindset as a framework for agile collaboration – especially outside IT
- DESIGN THINKING for designing new, innovative products or processes
- TMS™ (Team Management System) for recognizing and leveraging the different competencies and preferences in the team
- Methods from organizational development and business model development such as PESTE, Business Model Canvas, Appreciative Inquiry, 7S and more.
- Escalation levels according to Glass and conflict mediation for recognizing and solving conflicts
- Communication theories according to Schulz von Thun, Vera Birkenbiehl and others for low-friction and motivated communication
- and much more